This sensor allows you to activate a light bulb (standard or energy saving) when a movement is detected and if the light conditions of the room make it necessary. The installation of this device is very simple as it is mounted directly on the socket of the bulb between the bulb and the socket. It has sensitivity adjustment, activation adjustment only in case of low ambient light and activation time adjustment after detection. 360 ° coverage. Very useful to avoid waste of electricity consumption and to make home and office lighting more efficient.
- Automatically turns on the light when a movement is detected on 360 ° adjustable sensitivity
- It is possible to set it to turn on the light only in the presence of darkness (adjustable sensitivity)
- Activation time after detection from 5 seconds to 2 minutes, the time is reset with each new detection
- Maximum load 60W (halogen or filament bulbs) 20W (energy saving bulbs)
- Power supply: 220-240V AC, 50Hz.
- Maximum load: 60W (halogen or filament bulbs) 20W (energy saving bulbs)
- Detection angle: 360 °.
- Distance: up to 5 meters.
- Sensitivity: adjustable.
- Delay time: 5 seconds to 2 minutes
- Dimensions: height 127 mm diameter 59 mm
- WHITE COLOR