High security 1 channel HCS decoding receiver
Self-learning single-channel receiver operating at 433.92 MHz with HCS decoding.
You can pay safely by Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay or Bank Transfer
Express shipments with DHL, BRT, GLS
You have 15 days from delivery to return the product if you are not satisfied
Self-learning single-channel receiver operating at 433.92 MHz with HCS decoding. It can be controlled with any transmitter with coding HCS300 or HCS301. The output relay can operate in both monostable and bistable modes. The receiver can be powered with direct or alternating voltage, it has a power supply voltage selector (12 Vdc or 24 Vac).
This is an extremely versatile version given by the possibility of assigning each transmitter key to the desired output. With this decoding it is also possible to take full advantage of the TX-12-HCS, using 3 four-channel decodings to obtain 12 independent output channels.
Furthermore, the monostable, bistable mode makes it ideal as a control element in equipment such as gate opener, anti-theft and generally in application where channel coding is required. The transmitter code is memorized by self-learning.
It can memorize a total of 12 remote controls
Compatible with transmitters: HCS-TX-1, HCS-TX-2, HCS-TX-3, TX-12CH, TX-4M-HCS, TXMINIRR-2.
- Working frequency: 433.92MHz
- Range (in the absence of obstacles): about 50 meters
- DC power supply: 10 to 15 Volt
- AC power supply: from 23 to 26 Volts
- Standby absorption: 8 mA DC - 20 mA AC
- Max absorption (relays excited at the same time): 52 mA (DC) - 66 mA (AC)
- Max relay current: 0.25 A / 220 Volt (AC) - 2 A / 30 Volt (DC)
- Antenna impedance: 50 Ohm
- Receiver sensitivity: -100dBm
- Modulation: AM
- Dimensions (mm): length 65 x width 45 x max height 18
You might also like