Optical fire smoke detector for alarms
Optical fire smoke detector suitable for any alarm or home automation system capable of activating a circuit in the event of visible smoke detection.
You can pay safely by Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay or Bank Transfer
Express shipments with DHL, BRT, GLS
You have 15 days from delivery to return the product if you are not satisfied
Optical fire smoke detector suitable for any alarm or home automation system capable of activating a circuit in the event of visible smoke detection. The sensor placed in the ceiling in the center of the room will signal any beginning of fire or intoxication thanks to its internal optical sensor which is able to detect visible smoke. 12V power supply, intervention signaling LED. The sensor is not equipped with any siren as it is designed to work with centralized systems (it is however possible to connect an external siren to the clean contacts of the sensor relay).
- 12V DC power supply
- Consumption 320uA at rest, 35mA in alarm
- Relay output with clean contacts
- Relay contact that can be set by means of a switch to operate in normally closed or open.
- Detachable contact plate for easy assembly
- Optical smoke detection via photoelectric sensor
- Ideal for homes and offices
- For indoor environments
- NOT RADIOACTIVE
- Operation and alarm signaled by LEDs
- Automatic post alarm disarming (momentary power cut) or manual
- Max relay load 1A at 30VDC
- Ø 98 mm, height 46 mm