ON STORE MECTRONICA.it YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR RECESSES OR RETURN YOURSELF!
GO TO THE FOLLOWING LINK TO MAKE A RETURN!
ATTENTION: The return bookable via link is valid only and exclusively for orders placed on this site! If you have made an order through the ebay or amazon marketplaces, we invite you to make the request directly on the respective portals.
For RETURN and WITHDRAWAL we refer to two distinct procedures:
RETURN means the procedure that starts when the customer detects some defect in the purchased product and wants to request the repair or replacement of the product.
Withdrawal means the procedure that starts when the customer is not satisfied with the product purchased and intends to return it.
THE RETURN PROCEDURE FOR RETURNS
Unless otherwise indicated for used products, each product sold by Mectronica srl is covered by a conventional manufacturer's warranty and a legal warranty, as required by Legislative Decree no. 24 (henceforth Legislative Decree 24) and the related provisions provided for by Italian law. In order to take advantage of the guarantee, the Customer must keep the sales invoice that he will receive together with the delivery of the purchased product. - The conventional guarantee
The manufacturer's conventional warranty is provided in the manner provided in the documentation inside the product packaging or by following the information available on the manufacturer's website. Normally this service is offered directly by the manufacturers of the goods sold and, in cases where it is requested, Mectronica srl will collaborate in the management of the service itself. In this case, the timing of the procedure does not depend directly on Mectronica srl, but on the manufacturer. - The legal guarantee
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 24/02, the legal guarantee lasts 24 months and is reserved for the final consumer (intended as a "natural person who acts for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity that may be carried out" art. Paragraph 1 letter B of Legislative Decree 185). In other words, it does not apply to companies, entrepreneurs and freelancers who use VAT in the contract. The legal guarantee is strictly personal: it is addressed only to the original purchaser (intended as a direct customer). It applies to all those products that have conformity defects, that is, failures and malfunctions pre-existing to the object at the time of purchase. In any case, the product must have been used correctly and according to normal diligence, as well as respecting its intended use and the instructions indicated in the relevant technical documentation.
EXERCISE A RETURN
1. Before sending the material, contact us by email at email@example.com, by phone at 0516641440 or by fax at 0518909108. In the communication it is necessary to indicate the materials you want to return and the reasons for the return.
2. Mectronica srl will try to understand the nature of the problem and try to solve it through the customer. This can happen with the request by Mectronica srl to carry out tests or to apply procedures.
3. If the problem is not resolved, Mectronica srl will send you the RMA request form (material return authorization) via email (or if indicated by fax) for return together with an RMA request code.
4. Fill in and sign the RMA request form and pack the product with the original packaging together with all the accessories supplied with the product and the RMA form itself. For shipping, the original packaging of the product must be inserted in a further packaging (like the same one that was supplied to you) not indicating the product contained. On the outer packaging, clearly visible, the RMA request code number must be written down under penalty of non-acceptance of the shipment by Mectronica srl.
5.The material must be sent to Mectronica srl - Via Monari Sardè 8 - 40010 Bentivoglio (BO). The packaging must guarantee the integrity of the product during shipping. The customer is always responsible for the shipment. The shipment is charged to the customer, except in the event that the error is due to Mectronica srl (incorrect shipment or packaging, material not corresponding to the description during the purchase), however, subject to authorization on the RMA request form.
6. Upon receipt of the product, the customer will be informed of the receipt and Mectronica srl will begin to carry out the test and verification procedures within a maximum of 15 working days. Mectronica srl is not liable in any way for damages for any delays in carrying out repairs or replacement. On the basis of what has been found, if the product is still covered by a warranty (conventional or legal) and that this warranty is valid according to the conditions listed in the chapter "WARRANTY INVALIDATION CAUSES", it will replace or repair the product. Mectronica srl is not responsible for the loss of any data present on the object being serviced.
7. The subsequent return of the product to the customer, together with the RMA intervention form indicating the operations carried out, will be entirely supported by Mectronica srl. In any case, if following a technical intervention, the defect found should not be a lack of conformity pursuant to Legislative Decree 24, or the product will not present any defect as per RMA sheet, any verification costs will be charged to the Customer and repair incurred, as well as transportation and shipping costs if incurred by Mectronica srl.
WARRANTY INVALIDATION CAUSES
the warranty is not applicable if:
- the goods are tampered with or damaged by the customer;
- the products are not intact or not complete with all the original equipment (any accessories, cables, user manuals, etc.);
- the products return to Mectronica srl, damaged due to inadequate packaging.
The warranty in the event of negligence, negligence in the use and maintenance of the product is also not applicable.
Exceptions to the rules described above are products that can be defined as consumable or usable, such as any recordable magnetic support; normal products such as cables or adapters are also an exception. For these types of products, the malfunction report must be sent within 30 days of receipt.
THE PROCEDURE FOR THE WITHDRAWAL
What it applies to: Pursuant to art. 5 of Legislative Decree 185, the right of withdrawal is applicable to all distance contracts concluded between the final consumer (intended as "natural person who acts for purposes not related to the professional activity that may be carried out") art. 1 paragraph 1 lett. b) and the supplier, (therefore, traders, wholesalers, resellers, professionals etc. who intend to resell the products purchased to third parties are excluded), except as indicated in the following paragraph.
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
- it can be carried out on the product purchased in its entirety, it cannot be subject to withdrawal only a part of it, an accessory etc .;
- the product purchased must be intact, in its original packaging and complete with all the original equipment (any accessories, cables, user manuals, etc.), sealed products opened by the consumer will not be accepted;
- sealed audiovisual or IT software products opened by the consumer (Article 3 c letter D of Legislative Decree 185 are not subject to the right of withdrawal;
- the shipment, until the receipt of the product in our offices, is under the direct responsibility of the Customer;
Mectronica srl is not responsible for any damage caused to the product during transport, in which case, within 3 days of receipt of the same, the customer will be notified, in order to allow him to report a refund to the courier used. In this case, the withdrawal request will be canceled and the product will be available to the customer for any return.
EXERCISE A WITHDRAWAL
1. Before sending the material, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 0516641440 or by fax at 0518909108. In the communication it is necessary to indicate the materials you wish to withdraw.
2. Mectronica srl will send you by email (or if indicated by fax) the RMA request form (material return authorization) for withdrawal.
3. Fill in and sign the RMA request form and send it to Mectronica srl - Via Monari Sardè 8 - 40010 Bentivoglio (BO). The RMA form can be sent, always within the same term and with the same information requested, also by e-mail to email@example.com, provided that the same is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt within the following 48 hours.
4. Wait for the validation of the withdrawal by Mectronica srl by email (or by fax if requested). After authorization, the product can be shipped.
5. Pack the product in the original packaging together with all the accessories supplied. The reference RMA form must also be present in the package containing the product for which withdrawal is requested (copy of the one previously sent by registered letter). For shipping, the original packaging of the product must be inserted in a further packaging (like the same one that was supplied to you) not indicating the product contained. The packaging must guarantee the integrity of the product during shipping.
6. For the shipment, the material must be sent to Mectronica srl - Via Monari Sardè 8 - 40010 Bentivoglio (BO). Mectronica srl reserves the right to refuse any products shipped in the failure to comply with the rules described above or if the product should arrive damaged. The costs of returning the product are borne by the buyer. We recommend that you ship with express couriers in order to track the shipment.
7. Mectronica srl undertakes to return the amounts paid in the shortest possible time, and in any case within 30 days of receiving the communication with which the consumer informs us of his intention to withdraw. Mectronica srl will not proceed to any refund of the products, subject of the right of withdrawal, if it does not receive the relative delivery.
The amount as resulting from the invoice / receipt will be returned, without any penalty for the consumer. The refund is provided only for the products purchased and not for the shipping costs incurred by Mectronica srl.
Mectronica srl reserves the right not to accept the products:
- shipped without having complied with the sending methods indicated above;
- without original packaging and any original accessories or manuals;
- which are not in conditions to be resold as new;
- that are written or other types of damage on the packaging.